Teaching, Learning, and Employee Resources
Equipment and Software Services
- CarmenZoom The OSU-licensed version of the video-conferencing platform Zoom.
- Microsoft Teams This service can act as a nexus for research team collaboration. It includes chat, video conferencing, file storage, Office 365 plugins, (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, et al), and Microsoft Planner for project management.
- Office 365 - OneDrive for Business OneDrive has replaced Box as the university's cloud data storage system.
For Students, Faculty & Staff: Accessing College of Engineering Citrix Remote Virtual Machines
Windows guides for remote access & VPN:
- Student Instructions: Remotely Access College of Engineering Academic Computer Lab Systems
- COE-Net Pulse Secure VPN guide for Windows
- Instructions for remote access to Faculty and Staff Windows systems
- Accessing shares and home drives from personal devices when connected to Pulse Secure VPN
- Information on setup or how to change DUO multifactor push configuration
MacOS guides for remote access & VPN:
- Student Instructions: Remotely Access College of Engineering Academic Computer Lab Systems for macOS
- COE-Net Pulse Secure VPN guide for macOS
- Instructions for remote access on macOS to Faculty and Staff Windows systems
- Enabling SSH and VNC access on a macOS system, and accessing the campus Mac from a Windows computer
Webinars can be hosted through CarmenZoom, but are different from regular Zoom meetings. A webinar is a live, online, interactive presentation which is designed so that the host and any designated panelists can share their video, audio and screen. Webinars allow view-only attendees. Attendees have the ability to interact via Q&A, limited chat and to answer polling questions.