Event Content Type
Provide information about your upcoming even with the "Event" content type.
- Give the event a title
- Use the rich text editor to add content to the body of your event
- Use the next set of fields to add a date or time to your event
- You can edit the order of these dates and times by dragging and dropping them on top of another. You can add as many dates and times as you need
- Add a link and link text to an internal or external URL in the next section
- Add the necessary location information in the “Location” field
- To add a featured image, click the “Add media” button. Then, select an image from the media library. You can also add content to the media library. You can learn more about the media library n the Drupal help documentation.
- You can add a tag froLearn Morem the freeform metatag or internal category fields to organize your content.
- You can use the next two sections to provide information about registration for your event.
- Click the “Publish” checkbox at the bottom of the screen to publish your event.