Accessibility Request and Complaint Process
To request an accessibility accommodation for a student or staff follow the process listed below:
- Requester creates ticket on the ETS website. The ticket goes to ETS DAC. (ticket tracking begins here) Responses to tickets have a one business day turnaround time.
- If the ticket is a request for accommodations, the DAC will respond appropriately and notify the DAS Center (614-292-1760) within one business day.
- Materials should be made accessible within 10 business days. The requester can work with the DAC and others to make materials accessible.
- The requester should make a valiant effort to make the materials accessible. If materials cannot be made accessible within 10 days, a discussion between DAS, the DAC and the requester will be scheduled.
All accessibility complaints must be filed with the DAS Center following the process outlined below:
- If the ticket is a complaint, the DAC must complete a Digital Accessibility Complaint Form AND call the DAS Center (614-292-1760) within one business day.
- Close out/ Resolve ticket once request is made accessible or complaint form is filed.