Located in academic buildings and research centers throughout the University, Engineering Technology Services (ETS) is the foundational support for enterprise systems and services for the College of Engineering. Established in 2015 as an outcome of the College of Engineering Strategic Plan, our organization provides centralized shared service offerings where effective, specialized technology support where required, and highly skilled technology professionals.
The ETS Team has worked together since then to design and build a superior infrastructure in support of research, teaching and learning. We support students, faculty and staff in the College of Engineering, and collaborate with other teams to implement University level services as well.
- Provide world-class service and support
- Advance the mission of the College of Engineering
- Demonstrate leadership in the strategic use of technology
- Advocate for students, faculty, staff, and researchers
- Foster innovation
- Perform as good stewards of our assets and resources
- Respect and encourage all people
- Ensure a safe and welcoming workplace