The Engineering Technology Services (ETS) Team provides innovative, technology solutions that have a transformative impact on teaching/learning, research, and outreach. This team supports faculty, students, and staff in all aspects of the college’s mission through the strategic integration and support of technology investments.
The ETS Team provides technology resources and services to support the strategic goals of the college. The ETS Team strives to achieve excellence and innovation through the research, design, development, collaboration, and implementation of impactful information technology solutions.
- Provide world-class service and support
- Advance the mission of the College of Engineering
- Demonstrate leadership in the strategic use of technology
- Advocate for students, faculty, staff, and researchers
- Foster innovation
- Perform as good stewards of our assets and resources
- Respect and encourage all people
- Ensure a safe and welcoming workplace